EXCLUSIVE RESIDENCES IN TORONTO BY CENTRECOURT AND PARALLAX DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Receive an automated email with price list, floor plans, incentives and more.
199 Church stands out in the ever-changing skyline. Its modern design and materiality incorporate the rich history of Church Street, retaining the historic facade of Georgian townhouses. The podium features punched windows between brick pilasters, limestone lintels, and cornices, creating an even rhythm that brings a sense of intimacy and community. The 39-storey tower stands tall above the street, creating an interesting architectural statement. Its facade fuses heritage charm with modern lines. 199 Church is conveniently located near the Financial District, Ryerson University, Yonge-Dundas Square, and the Dundas TTC station.
CentreCourt is known for its well thought out developments. Always close to major amenities, rapid transit network and employment areas, its numerous high-rise condominiums are designed for modern city life. The company believes that this approach to development will contribute to the Greater Toronto Areas vibrancy, sustainability, and competitiveness.Founded in 1981, Parallax has evolved into a premier developer of diverse assets; its nimble ability to shift between asset classes has given it a unique advantage. The company is well known for its street-front retail, high-rise and mid-rise residential condominiums, office buildings, mixed-use facilities, and public-private partnerships. As Parallax looks to the future, its committed to delivering developments that reflect its contemporary, forward-thinking corporate philosophy.
- Less than a 10 minute walk from Ryerson University, 4 minutes from George Brown College, 5 minutes from OCAD University, and 5 minutes to the University of Toronto.
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 means that you are in close proximity to a variety of transportation options! You will be less than 5 minutes from multiple streetcar stops, a 5 minute walk from Dundas Station where in just 3 short stops you will arrive at Union Station giving you access to GO Train, GO Bus, VIA Rail Canada, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 minutes.
- 5 Minutes to Torontos Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs.
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre just to name a few.
- PROJECT NAME 199 Church Condos
- ADDRESS 199 Church Street, Toronto
- DEVELOPER CentreCourt and Parallax Development Corporation
- ARCHITECTS IBI Group
- PRICES From the $500s
- UNITS 484 units
- STOREYS 39 storeys
- SUITE SIZES Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- COMPLETION DATE 2023
REGISTER FOR VIP PLATINUM ACCESS
PRICES, FLOORPLAN & INCENTIVES
Meet Our VIP Brokers
Owner / Broker of Record
Direct: (416) 836-1313
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Owner / Broker
Direct: (647) 544-7000
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Royale Realty Brokerage
610-201 City Centre Dr Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2T4Tel: 416-660-SOLD (7653)Fax: 416-987-5955
Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc is independently owned and operated. We do not represent the builders directly. The content of the pages of this website is for your information purposes only. Specifications, sizes, prices, and any promotion of the developments are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2023 Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc.