KIPLING STATION CONDOS
EXCLUSIVE RESIDENCES IN ETOBICOKE BY CENTRECOURT DEVELOPMENTS
Receive an automated email with price list, floor plans, incentives and more.
Kipling Station Condos, developed by CentreCourt Developments Inc., is a newly constructed residential community in Downtown Etobicoke. The 50-storey building offers its residents unmatched transportation accessibility with access to the subway, GO Train, Mi-Way, and Toronto Pearson International Airport. With its prime location next to the Kipling Station Transit Hub, commuting to different parts of the GTA is made effortless. The neighbourhood also boasts various shopping and dining options, as well as plenty of green spaces for outdoor enthusiasts. Furthermore, Kipling Station Condos is in close proximity to the beautiful waterfront parks, beaches, and walking trails along Lake Ontario, making it an ideal location for those who love the outdoors.
CentreCourt Developments is a real estate company that specializes in constructing high-rise residential communities in prime locations across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). The company is involved in all aspects of development, from acquiring land and obtaining zoning permits to designing, selling, and constructing homes. They have been ranked as the 11th fastest-growing company in Canada in 2020, with 19 high-rise residential projects that together comprise over 10,000 homes and more than $5.6 billion in development value.CentreCourt Developments is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence and exceeding customer expectations. Their developments are collaborative efforts that involve top planners, architects, interior designers, and construction trades. They take pride in the positive impact their developments have on homeowners and the surrounding communities.CentreCourt Developments is accountable to their purchasers, capital partners, and brokers, and they are dedicated to creating exceptional residential condominium projects. They are proud of their work and the outcomes they achieve.
- Kipling Station Condos is situated in a picturesque natural environment at Aukland Road and Dundas Street West, surrounded by scenic parks and world-class golf courses such as Islington Golf Course. Residents can enjoy miles of bike and walking paths and take a stroll along the Mimico Creek Trail that leads to Torontos waterfront.
- The neighbourhood offers a vibrant social scene with over 30 bars, restaurants, and cafes. It is also home to several cultural institutions such as Arts Etobicoke, Creative Village, The Music Studio, and Montgomerys Inn, providing plenty of entertainment options for residents.
- The area is well-known for its stunning murals, which are considered some of the best in the city. Residents can admire these colourful works of art while exploring the neighbourhood.
- Transportation is convenient and easily accessible, with bus services on Islington and Kipling Avenues, Kipling Station, and the GO Transit Line. Highway 401, which connects to all of Torontos major highways, is also just a short drive away. Additionally, the neighbourhood is home to the Georgian Loyalist Inn and the Islington Golf Club, offering recreational opportunities for residents.
- PROJECT NAME Kipling Station Condos
- ADDRESS 5251 Dundas St W, Etobicoke, ON
- DEVELOPER CentreCourt Developments
- ARCHITECTS BDP Quadrangle
- PRICES From the High $400s
- UNITS 405 units
- STOREYS 50 storeys
- SUITE SIZES Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- COMPLETION DATE TBD
REGISTER FOR VIP PLATINUM ACCESS
PRICES, FLOORPLAN & INCENTIVES
Meet Our VIP Brokers
Owner / Broker of Record
Direct: (416) 836-1313
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Owner / Broker
Direct: (647) 544-7000
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Royale Realty Brokerage
610-201 City Centre Dr Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2T4Tel: 416-660-SOLD (7653)Fax: 416-987-5955
Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc is independently owned and operated. We do not represent the builders directly. The content of the pages of this website is for your information purposes only. Specifications, sizes, prices, and any promotion of the developments are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2023 Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc.