LAKEVIEW VILLAGE CONDOS & TOWNS
EXCLUSIVE RESIDENCES IN MISSISSAUGA BY BRANTHAVEN, CAIVAN, GREENPARK GROUP, DECO, OPUS HOMES, AND TRIDEL
Receive an automated email with price list, floor plans, incentives and more.
Set on 177 acres of land along the Mississauga waterfront, Lakeview Village is a model for sustainable mixed-use development. It will connect the people of Mississauga and beyond to the waterfront, offering a lively lakeside village with soul and a million moments just steps away from your front door. It is evolved urban living made better by the lake, energized by active spaces, recreation, and culinary sophistication. When in need of solace, find quiet corners in a park or by the water to rest and relax. Daily needs and desires can be met without having to get in the car. As a dynamic destination to work, dine, and experience, Lakeview Village will draw people from near and afar. Look across the water from sunrise to sunset and see the skyline of Toronto in the distance, with the lights of downtown Mississauga only a short ride away. This is life by the lake.
About Lakeview Community Partners LimitedLakeview Community Partners Limited is a partnership of community builders that includes TACC Construction Limited, Greenpark Group, CCI Development Group, Branthaven and Argo Development Corporation. The partnership represents an unprecedented collaboration dedicated to transforming Mississaugas waterfront through the development of Lakeview Village, a sustainable mixed-use community and all-season destination on the former site of the Lakeview Generating Station, a decommissioned coal-fired power plant. This transformative 177-acre revitalization project will revolutionize the way people live, visit and experience the waterfront through its thoughtful design and curated collection of housing, retail, office and recreational programming.LCPL is proud to announce that it has partnered with six of Canadas most established and trusted residential builders: Branthaven, Caivan, Greenpark Group, DECO, Opus Homes, and Tridel.
- Over 45 acres of green space, with access to 450+ acres of nearby parkland and a 64-acre conservation area
- A 20+acre Innovation District: employment, research and technology development
- Built to world-leading standards for sustainable living for a healthier human experience
- Walkable and cycle-friendly design
- Artistic expression and cultural experiences: festivals, live music, theatre
- A revitalized and activated pierthe longest on the Canadian Great Lakes
- Rooftop patios, breweries, and chef-driven restaurant curation
- Places to paddle and play: boats, beaches, bars, and boardwalks
- PROJECT NAME Lakeview Village
- ADDRESS East Avenue & Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga, ON
- DEVELOPER Branthaven, Caivan, Greenpark Group, DECO, Opus Homes, and Tridel
- ARCHITECTS Sasaki and Looney Ricks Kiss Inc
- PRICES TBD
- HOMES 8,050 new homes
- STATS 20,000 approximately new residents, 9,000 new employment opportunities, 1.8M sq. ft. of office, innovation & employment, 200,000 sq. ft. of retail space, 12 acres of campus & cultural lands
- SUITE SIZES Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- COMPLETION DATE TBD
REGISTER FOR VIP PLATINUM ACCESS
PRICES, FLOORPLAN & INCENTIVES
Meet Our VIP Brokers
Owner / Broker of Record
Direct: (416) 836-1313
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Owner / Broker
Direct: (647) 544-7000
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Royale Realty Brokerage
610-201 City Centre Dr Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2T4Tel: 416-660-SOLD (7653)Fax: 416-987-5955
Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc is independently owned and operated. We do not represent the builders directly. The content of the pages of this website is for your information purposes only. Specifications, sizes, prices, and any promotion of the developments are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2023 Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc.