EXCLUSIVE RESIDENCES IN TORONTO BY CENTRECOURT, CENTRESTONE URBAN DEVELOPMENTS INC.
Receive an automated email with price list, floor plans, incentives and more.
In recent years, the East Core of Toronto has seen major investments in education, finance, technology, and health sciences, resulting in exceptional rental growth. PRIME Condos is situated in the heart of this vibrant district, just east of Yonge Street. It is conveniently located next to Ryerson's Yonge Street Campus and is only minutes away from College and Dundas TTC Subway stations. PRIME is a popular destination for students and young professionals due to its easy access to transit, employment nodes, and the city's many attractions and amenities.
The developer specializes in breaking ground, whether its building in burgeoning neighbourhoods or incorporating modern amenities. They have a number of well-designed high-rise buildings throughout Toronto and the GTA, favouring neighbourhoods that are close to major amenities, rapid transit and employment areas. With two other sold-out condominiums just steps away from this Jarvis Street site, they know the area well.
- AAA Location In the heart of Downtown Torontos East Core, at the intersection of Dundas and Jarvis a thriving growth district on the east side of Yonge Street that has undergone remarkable growth over the past 5 years. Nestled between the College and Dundas subway stations, the East Cores growth has been driven by an influx of recent residential development and major investments in education, finance, health science and technology
- Less than a 1 minute walk from Ryerson University, 4 minutes from George Brown College, 5 minutes from OCAD University, and 5 minutes to the University of Toronto
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 meaning you are in close proximity to a variety of transportation options Less than 5 minutes from multiple Streetcar stops, 11 Minute walk to the College Subway Station where in just 4 short stops you will arrive at Union Station where you will have access to GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre, and more!
- PROJECT NAME Prime Condos
- ADDRESS 319 Jarvis St, Toronto, Ontario, M5B 2C2
- DEVELOPER CentreCourt, Centrestone Urban Developments Inc.
- ARCHITECTS IBI Group
- PRICES From the $400s
- UNITS 579 units
- STOREYS 46 storeys
- SUITE SIZES Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- COMPLETION DATE 2024
REGISTER FOR VIP PLATINUM ACCESS
PRICES, FLOORPLAN & INCENTIVES
Meet Our VIP Brokers
Owner / Broker of Record
Direct: (416) 836-1313
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Owner / Broker
Direct: (647) 544-7000
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Royale Realty Brokerage
610-201 City Centre Dr Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2T4Tel: 416-660-SOLD (7653)Fax: 416-987-5955
Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc is independently owned and operated. We do not represent the builders directly. The content of the pages of this website is for your information purposes only. Specifications, sizes, prices, and any promotion of the developments are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2023 Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc.