THE CAPITOL CONDOS
EXCLUSIVE RESIDENCES IN TORONTO BY MADISON GROUP AND WESTDALE PROPERTIES
Receive an automated email with price list, floor plans, incentives and more.
The Capitol Theatre, a midtown Toronto landmark, has returned with a new residence. Retaining its original marquee facade, the theatre has stepped up its star power with ascending sun-steeped landscaped terraces. Inside, one, two and three-bedroom residences are sized and designed for grandness. Amenities both indoor and outdoor exceed expectations. The stage is set.
Madison Group is one of the most well established builders in the GTA. They started in the 1960s by building freehold homes, and it wasnt long until they were building entire subdivisions. Theyre known for their value, tremendous customer service, and ability to produce innovative designs.Westdale Properties has been in operation for over 60 years, and today their presence can be seen through North America. They own, develop, and manage real estate assets across the country, and they have properties in vital Canadian markets like Toronto, Calgary and Halifax.
- Conveniently located steps from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto travelling
- You will also be just a 2 minute drive (or 7 minute walk) from the Eglinton Subway Station taking you Downtown or Uptown on the Yonge Subway Line
- Just up the street is Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and movie theatres
- Steps away from Yonge & Eglinton which is Toronto's FASTEST Growing and Second Largest Employment Centre, boasting a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years. The neighbourhood is also home to hundreds of restaurants, retail & entertainment options making it one of the most sought after areas to live in the city
- A short commute to the Allen Expressway, the DVP (Don Valley Parkway) & Downtown Toronto. Nearby Toronto's popular Beltline Trail - a 9 km cycling and walking trail along an abandoned rail line passing through some of Toronto's most beautiful neighbourhoods.
- PROJECT NAME The Capitol Condos
- ADDRESS 2500 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON
- DEVELOPER Madison Group and Westdale Properties
- ARCHITECTS Turner Fleischer Architects and Hariri Pontarini Architects
- PRICES Residences starting from the $1M
- UNITS 145 units
- STOREYS 14 storeys
- SUITE SIZES One, two and three bedroom Residences and Townhomes
- COMPLETION DATE July 2025
REGISTER FOR VIP PLATINUM ACCESS
PRICES, FLOORPLAN & INCENTIVES
Meet Our VIP Brokers
Owner / Broker of Record
Direct: (416) 836-1313
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Owner / Broker
Direct: (647) 544-7000
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Royale Realty Brokerage
610-201 City Centre Dr Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2T4Tel: 416-660-SOLD (7653)Fax: 416-987-5955
Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc is independently owned and operated. We do not represent the builders directly. The content of the pages of this website is for your information purposes only. Specifications, sizes, prices, and any promotion of the developments are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2023 Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc.