THE DESIGN DISTRICT
EXCLUSIVE RESIDENCES IN HAMILTON BY EMBLEM DEVELOPMENTS
Receive an automated email with price list, floor plans, incentives and more.
EMBLEM is unveiling their latest commitment to exceeding expectations with Furnishings by Louis Vuitton. The Design District, a timeless monument inspired by innovation and driven by design, will forever change not only Hamilton but Toronto as well. This new Landmark will usher in an exciting new chapter for the downtown core, and will forever encapsulate the heart and soul of the city. Unveiling Soon - A Forever Moment.
EMBLEM Developments Inc. was founded in 2019 and is located in Toronto. The developer builds homes for the Mississauga, Toronto and Hamilton area and is known for their signature designs called Artform and Arte. Homes are designed to be unconventional to represent the value of artists and promote healthier living and safety-first environments. EMBLEM can be found developing real estate in places that have growing communities and job opportunities.
- The Perfect Transit Hub Located in the heart of Hamiltons transportation hub, residents at The Design District will find themselves just steps away from the upcoming LRT and Hamilton GO Train. Hamiltons strategic location and infrastructure supports all forms of transportation, cars, trains, planes and boats. A $3.4 Billion investment from the Provincial and Federal Government for the future Hamilton LRT was announced in 2021. Residents will travel at ease throughout the city, minutes away from major Highways, GO train, Hamilton International Airport and the future Hamilton LRT.
- Educational Hub The Design District is the perfect neighbourhood for post-secondary students. According to Times Higher Education, McMaster University is 4th ranked in Canada. McMaster is only 4 stops away using the future Hamilton LRT. The area is home to great educational institutions such as Brock University, Sheridan College, Mohawk College and many more.
- An Exciting Future for the Waterfront The sweeping water views and relaxing green spaces of Hamiltons West Harbour will reach all their potential with a $140 million redevelopment project. With parks, bike paths, boardwalks, and peoplecentred spaces, the Harbour will be transformed into a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly community. Residents and visitors will have access to the waters edge and plenty of space for a variety of activities, from picnicking to roller and ice skating to strolling along the trails. This new lifestyle waterfront will also be home to a vibrant commercial village and a public piazza at the foot of James Street North, a flourishing boulevard full of galleries, stores, and restaurants
- PROJECT NAME The Design District Condos
- ADDRESS 41 Wilson St W (at intersection, Wilson St and James St N)
- DEVELOPER Emblem Developments
- ARCHITECTS BI Architects
- PRICES TBD
- UNITS 931 units
- STOREY 31
- SUITE SIZES Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- COMPLETION DATE Q1 2027
- State of the art amenities Outdoor Pool Pool Lounge Fully equipped fitness centre Yoga Studio Party Room Co-working space Meeting Rooms Outdoor Bar & Lounge Outdoor Dining Outdoor BBQ 3 Designer Lobbies Lobby Lounge 24-hour Concierge Visitor Parking
REGISTER FOR VIP PLATINUM ACCESS
PRICES, FLOORPLAN & INCENTIVES
Meet Our VIP Brokers
Owner / Broker of Record
Direct: (416) 836-1313
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Owner / Broker
Direct: (647) 544-7000
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Royale Realty Brokerage
610-201 City Centre Dr Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2T4Tel: 416-660-SOLD (7653)Fax: 416-987-5955
Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc is independently owned and operated. We do not represent the builders directly. The content of the pages of this website is for your information purposes only. Specifications, sizes, prices, and any promotion of the developments are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2023 Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc.