EXCLUSIVE RESIDENCES IN TORONTO BY FREED DEVELOPMENTS AND TROLLEYBUS URBAN DEVELOPMENT INC
Receive an automated email with price list, floor plans, incentives and more.
Midtown Maximized offers engaging design, exquisite detailing, and exceptional luxury. The striking white on white palette of exterior textures of Keewatin makes it an architectural standout in the area. Its projecting bays play off the traditional elements of the homes that surround it, while emphasizing each individual unit. The open concept layout creates functionality and flow, and the large floor-to-ceiling windows provide light and exemplify indoor/outdoor living. As light pours in over the minimalist colour palette, creating a sense of openness and calm, the rooms emphasize opulence and transform the traditional townhouse into a luxury home. Clean contemporary lines maximize the space of these spacious interiors.
Freed Developments is a firm who largely made their name reimagining parts of King Street West in downtown Toronto. Now their sleek, innovative condominium communities can be found all over the city. Freed believes one should be able to live, work and play in their neighbourhood, and as such, sets out to develop condominiums that are as much lifestyle hubs as they are places of residence.
- Conveniently located within walking distance from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2022) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto.
- You will also be just a 4 Minute Drive (or 15 Minute Walk) to the Eglinton Subway Station taking you Downtown or Uptown on the Yonge Subway Line.
- Just up the street from Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and movie theatres.
- Walking distance to Yonge & Eglinton which is home to hundreds of restaurants, retail & entertainment options making it one of the most sought after areas to live in the city.
- A short commute to the Allen Expressway, the DVP (Don Valley Parkway) & Downtown Toronto
- Nearby Torontos Sherwood Park a beautiful family-friendly wooded park that has two wading pools, a baseball diamond, great walking and running trails, picnic areas, and a large playground.
- PROJECT NAME Keewatin Towns
- ADDRESS Mount Pleasant Road & Keewatin Avenue, Toronto, ON
- DEVELOPER Freed Developments and Trolleybus Urban Development Inc
- ARCHITECTS TBD
- PRICES From the low $1Ms
- UNITS 36 units
- STOREYS 3 storeys
- SUITE SIZES Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- COMPLETION DATE TBD
REGISTER FOR VIP PLATINUM ACCESS
PRICES, FLOORPLAN & INCENTIVES
Meet Our VIP Brokers
Owner / Broker of Record
Direct: (416) 836-1313
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Owner / Broker
Direct: (647) 544-7000
Bus: (416) 660-SOLD (7653)
Royale Realty Brokerage
610-201 City Centre Dr Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2T4Tel: 416-660-SOLD (7653)Fax: 416-987-5955
Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc is independently owned and operated. We do not represent the builders directly. The content of the pages of this website is for your information purposes only. Specifications, sizes, prices, and any promotion of the developments are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2023 Royale Realty Point Brokerage Inc.